1. Throw Some New Light On Your ThresholdWe're nearing Midsummer now and the longest day of the year. What better time to choose a bright new pot of paint and smarten up your front door! At this time of year you can enjoy watching the bright light bounce off your handiwork. Make a statement with a black gloss or a fresh pastel for a traditional home or draw the eye to a modern home with a splash of dazzling yellow.
2. Enjoy a Light Summer Lunch
3. Capture the Summer LightPainting, drawing, photography, writing...... How can you capture the summer light?
4. Set Your Own Chimera AlightClear out your study and your garden. You can then reward yourself by pouring a glass of your favourite tipple as you watch the flames consume your clutter.
“Sometimes what’s dead must be burned away to make room for new life. Sometimes you just have to step back and let the brittle bits ignite - but once those flames begin to dance their caustic dance, don’t you dare look the other way. Don’t close your eyes. Watch closely and let that image seer itself forever on your mind. Remember what it looked like in the midst of the soot, the smoke, and the haze. Remember, so you don’t repeat the same conditions that required such a blaze.”
― Cristen Rodgers
Light Your Fire and Watch Your Phoenix Rise!
5. Light Up Your Father's Eyes On June 18th
6. Alight On New Shores
7. Lighten Your Home And Raise Money For Charity
8. Enlighten Yourself and Plan Your Summer
9. Dance In The Moonlight of Midsummer's Night
10. Bathe In A New LightThey say many of life's great problems were solved by lying in a bath. Essential oils are known to stimulate the brain. In fact, in one Japanese company, the error rate was reduced by half when data entry operators were exposed to a lemony scent. It was reduced even further (or by as much as 80%) when the same operators breathed in lavender. Not only did employees set higher goals for themselves, they were able to employ methods that helped them work more efficiently. Therefore combine the two and double the effect! Submerge the senses in the scent of essential oils and light all the candles you have!
Prepare To Be Greatly Enlightened!