1. Light Your Own Beltane Fire
2. Lighten and Brighten Your Summer Wardrobe
Energised by the warmer weather what better time to sort out your old summer wardrobe? Having ebayed and charitised the unloved items, you can add some new light and colour
. Lighten up and Feel Good.
3. Show An Old Classic Some New Light
Dickens, Voltaire, Nietzsche?
4. Enjoy The Dappled Light of a Woodland Walk
5. Light Up A Female Friend' s Face
6. Lighten Your Load and Declutter Your Living Room
What better way to deal with it than to pack the ornaments into a box
and decide if they should collect dust elsewhere. Light in, dust out!
7. Tread More Lightly On The Earth
signing a Greenpeace petition, investing in a hybrid vehicle or planting a tree. As the Greek proverb states: A Society Grows Great When Old Men Plant trees, Whose Shade They Shall Never Sit In.
Shield The Light And Protect The Planet.
8. Light the First Summer Barbecue
hell with that! The first warm day and the barbi invites go out.
It's the usual case of get the sausages on before the rain comes!
9. Alight On A New Platform
10. Tealights, Spotlights and Lanterns
Prepare your outdoor space for enchanted evenings.